BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.11.10

an apology entry


huh,finally
im here
im writing this with full of sincereness
afterwards,
if u r scrolling down my bloggy
there's no more the

'annual dinner by pj kaizen'entry
i finally agreed to delete them
thanx to mr chia chio ming n mr ikmal hisam daroji
they make me realise
there's alway pros n cons when we r doing anything
any single thing,
including writing a thought n publish them to the world
ya,its my fault
the truth is,i admit it was my bad
im listening to a people from one side n bothering the other
i will always remember what mr chia said 2 me this evening
"a bad doing,kill the thousand goodness'
they will always remember the tarnish which circling u 
compare to the pureness of yourself
yes.
i learned it now
i'll be more careful with everything from now on
even if the apology wont change the fact that
im hurting soo many people because of one entry
im thinking hard about lately
mr chia seems knew what i feel inside
i feel bad about it,
yes,i cant stay put and void to think about my silly dilly mistake
what i regret most is,i hurt my sis
to nurul hafizah
the  entry must be hurt u the most
im soo soory
im here,poltely state that:
i've learned something,
im trying my best to be more sencitive about what n will i do
IM SOO SORY FOR EVERYTHING 
:)
last but not least
deeply thanks to :
MR CHIA CHIO MING 
n
MR IKMAL HISAM DAROJI




to clasmates:
thanx u sooo much
now i knw
how good u r to me
how important u r to me
u never let me feel down n sad
always by my side
even if im doing something bad
 ~i luv 9 rangers~

xde guna jadik keras kepala sgt pidah
dah salah 2 salah jugak
hehehe
;p

0 kata merekaaaaa: