BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

28.1.11

another 28th january :)

 its 28 january again n again.
i buat poem nie utk u all
my dear darla FARAH & FATIN :

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday!


fine,xpyh nk lyke sgt laa entry nie.haha
even nmpk aku kreatif kn dlm poem beseday kwan baek aku nie.
oke2,malas nak tipu,aku bukan pandai BI sangat2
bak kata orang 2,naseb je.naseb yelah naseb.haha
naseb2 pon at least muet aku Band 3.haha
KAU ADA?haha
copy dari tenet je laaa nie weyhh +_+ 
haha c(:
iloveu muchoo :)









0 kata merekaaaaa: