BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.7.10

1st week

1st week
wat 2 descrbe??
im tiredd,realy tired
but i luv doin al dat ;]
classes from monday til thursday
[friday off oke,yeay!]
back at 7pm bcoz prcticing netbol
[im getting into it more thn my high scul tyme ;] ]
orientation of new freshie in clloge
[they r gud n i keep smiling seeing their 'peel']
my weekend??
jus lyke weekdays
last sturday,go 4 netbol tournament
[crazy,we jus lost like gila to al team tat plyed wif us,haha]
last game was blast,we knduri telur ayam[haha,hit by 23 to 0 oke]
but so mny gud things n  best aboout it r,
*i knew my jnior btter [my teamates]
*i cheered lyke crazy[yes,im yelling lyke gila people,hahaha]
*pejal wif me,i dono wat he think about my game,haha
  [no need to know,haha,malu jerk]
  iluvhim,ya i mean it ;]
  thanx syg 4 everything
 just wndering my day without him nexyear ;[
4 lunch b4 go back,stop at sop letop then makan2
*lepaking wif al those girls n boys [sumpah,iluvit]
*lauugh lyke gila people at every places [their lawak make me insane,haha]
in deep,i stil rmmber mak
i mmpi beliau last morning,huu,i sdey
pity beliau,alone at kg
i wish there is another gud fate 4 mak
;[

DEAR ALLAH,PLEASE HELP ME TO PROTECT MY MOTHER,
I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
I KNOW NO ONE WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER BETTER THAN YOU.
THANX ALLAH ;]



0 kata merekaaaaa: