BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

17.4.11

feel like crying

im alone in my home sweet home
lying on ma poor bed
feel like crying
n thats why im here
whenever i feel bad,
i will head maself to folie
:(
honestly,
i dont know why tears running down heavily
if i could,
i wanna write down whatever i feel in here
in my heartt
the truth is,i feel empty n i dont know why
i have sooo many things that left unspoken
i speak loudly,but no one hear me
because,i spoke to maself,everyday
i just dont know if i got problem in ma lyfe 
see,
how i messy my lyfe with sumthing that even me n maself blur about
fifi,whats wrong wif u?
do u miss mum? 
or what bitch?
there are soo much thing that i put aside in ma lyfe
the fake smile,the silly jokes that i've make
just another blanket to cover what i feel inside
if you know why i feellyke this
come to me,
whisper to me why i have terrible lyfe lyke this...

1456pm
17april2011

0 kata merekaaaaa: